For returning players, the Annals include a thorough and always updating record of the sport’s history and ongoings, the Players page contains profiles for the sport’s most storied players, the Events page offers details on past and upcoming games and the Blug (It’s not a blog!) is the best source for news and other passing information on the sport.
New and veteran players alike are also welcome to check out the Official Tapey Beercone Shop where bats, beercones, jerseys, and other appurtenances of the game are on offer.
Please take a look around the website and if you have a question or comments, you can reach the Commissioner’s Office at email@example.com.
-Office of the Commissioners of Tapey Beercone.
Read below for snippets from the site’s latest posts. More can be found at the Blug.
- Buckos Nation After Action Report: Bees Without A Conscience - On August 31st 2019, the Buckos Nation was suddenly and viciously attacked by a terrorist cell of meat bees. Cold, brutal revenge was exacted. This is that story. A Prelude to Carnage: Arriving early Friday Afternoon, Hammer and Decibelle, along with Coach, The Pants, and The Shorts established the operations bunker for the weekend’s coming … Continue reading "Buckos Nation After Action Report: Bees Without A Conscience"
- From the Annals: The Stumble-Off King - Among the collection of team sports, one unique characteristic all base and ball varieties share is the lack of a clock. Instead of a timed game ending when the clock reaches zero, in base and ball sports a game runs for a defined series of contests, innings, and only when the last out is recorded … Continue reading "From the Annals: The Stumble-Off King"
- Stat Chug: Can Season 6’s Exceptional Start Hold Up? - Stat Chug: A specially brewed stats based draft. Season 6’s Exceptional Start: Can the powerful offensive start of this season hold up? Runs come easy in Table Beercone compared to other base and ball sports. Whereas the MLB average is roughly one half run per inning, the Tapey Beercone average is over two! And yet … Continue reading "Stat Chug: Can Season 6’s Exceptional Start Hold Up?"
- Introducing the Chris Curtis Commemorative Tapey Beercone Rotisserie League - The process of invention can take many forms. From the inception of an idea, to the tinkering with specifics, to the eventual roll out of a finalized design, this process is often a lengthy one. Other times this process is almost instantaneous where an inspiration leaps from the mind in near final form just waiting … Continue reading "Introducing the Chris Curtis Commemorative Tapey Beercone Rotisserie League"
- Photos from the 6th Annual Oregon Tapey Beercone Invitational - Southern Oregon was host to the 6th Annual Oregon Tapey Beercone Invitational. Pastoral Nest, the site for the game, provided scenic vistas and challenging confines Below you can view photos from the album. You can also head directly to the album, where you can view all the photos and add any of your own.