For returning players, the Annals include a thorough and always updating record of the sport’s history and ongoings, the Players page contains profiles for the sport’s most storied players, the Events page offers details on past and upcoming games and the Blug (It’s not a blog!) is the best source for news and other passing information on the sport.
New and veteran players alike are also welcome to check out the Official Tapey Beercone Shop where bats, beercones, jerseys, and other appurtenances of the game are on offer.
Please take a look around the website and if you have a question or comments, you can reach the Commissioner’s Office at email@example.com.
-Office of the Commissioners of Tapey Beercone.
Read below for snippets from the site’s latest posts. More can be found at the Blug.
- Photos From the Season 6 Mid-Season Chris-Mass Game - Continuing a tradition from last season’s Winter Classic, Chris “The Rooster”/”The Dragon” hosted an exciting Tapey Beercone event in Merced, CA now known as “Chris-Mass”. The game represented the mid point of Season 6. The Annals have now been updated to include this game including updates to the game box scores, statistics, and atlas. Below … Continue reading "Photos From the Season 6 Mid-Season Chris-Mass Game"
- CCC TBC Rotisserie League Update & Mid Season Beerpope Trade Window - In any fantasy sports draft mistakes are made. The same was certainly true in the Chris Curtis Commemorative Tapey Beercone Rotisserie League. Knowing this, the crafters of the league provided an out. The mid-season Beerpope Trade Window! Between New Years Day and Beer Pope Day Weekend each team would have the opportunity to swap up … Continue reading "CCC TBC Rotisserie League Update & Mid Season Beerpope Trade Window"
- Condensed Game Video from the 6th Annual Oregon Tapey Beercone Invitation - Embedded below is a condensed game video highlight from the exciting Oregon Tapey Beercone Invitational event held this past August at Pastoral Nest. Photos from the weekend are also available. Please note: Countless bees were harmed in the making of this video.
- Buckos Nation After Action Report: Bees Without Conscience - On August 31st 2019, the Buckos Nation was suddenly and viciously attacked by a terrorist cell of meat bees. Cold, brutal revenge was exacted. This is that story. A Prelude to Carnage: Arriving early Friday Afternoon, Hammer and Decibelle, along with Coach, The Pants, and The Shorts established the operations bunker for the weekend’s coming … Continue reading "Buckos Nation After Action Report: Bees Without Conscience"
- From the Annals: The Stumble-Off King - Among the collection of team sports, one unique characteristic all base and ball varieties share is the lack of a clock. Instead of a timed game ending when the clock reaches zero, in base and ball sports a game runs for a defined series of contests, innings, and only when the last out is recorded … Continue reading "From the Annals: The Stumble-Off King"