Thank you to everyone who participated in The Oregon Tapey Beercone Invitational. This year’s running took the event on the road and was a huge success. More events of this kind will be planned in the future.
For returning players, the Annals include a thorough and always updating record of the sport’s history and ongoings, the Players page contains profiles for the sport’s most storied players, the Events page offers details on past and upcoming games and the Blug (It’s not a blog!) is the best source for news and other passing information on the sport.
New and veteran players alike are also welcome to check out the Official Tapey Beercone Shop where bats, beercones, jerseys, and other appurtenances of the game are on offer.
Please take a look around the website and if you have a question or comments, you can reach the Commissioner’s Office at email@example.com.
-Office of the Commissioners of Tapey Beercone.
Read below for snippets from the site’s latest posts. More can be found at the Blug.
- Photos from the 6th Annual Oregon Tapey Beercone Invitational - Southern Oregon was host to the 6th Annual Oregon Tapey Beercone Invitational. Pastoral Nest, the site for the game, provided scenic vistas and challenging confines Below you can view photos from the album. You can also head directly to the album, where you can view all the photos and add any of your own.
- News: The Oregon Invitation Goes on the Road, Discovers New Beerpope - This season,for a change of pace, the Oregon Tapey Beercone Invitational was moved up to Labor Day Weekend and taken on the road. Instead of being played local venue in the Willamette Valley, the game was held in extreme southern Oregon at Pastoral Nest. But these changes didn’t hinder the competition, as the usual combination … Continue reading "News: The Oregon Invitation Goes on the Road, Discovers New Beerpope"
- Photos from the 2019 Tapey Beercone Open - For the 4th year in a row, the Tapey Beercone Open Game was held at Trailerville Acres and a wonderful day of Tapey Beercone action was had. This year saw three seperate games held over one amazing day of Tapey Beercone, which saw the largest turnout to date, including local players and others who made … Continue reading "Photos from the 2019 Tapey Beercone Open"
- Introducing the Tapey Beercone Kumite - Tapey Beercone comes in many forms. In the standard version of play, the game revolves around two somewhat evenly composed teams. Then there are variants, such as the three player version known as Icelandic Rules, or the four team round robin format used for the Tapey Beercone Open. In all these versions of play, the … Continue reading "Introducing the Tapey Beercone Kumite"
- Buckos Nation After Action Report - On Beerpope Weekend 2019 the Buckos Nation engaged in prolonged hostilities with a flock of big mean turkeys. This is that story. Initial Contact: Arriving early Friday afternoon, Hammer and Coach established a beachhead and command center for the weekend’s coming exercise. Contact was established with the locals, Park Ranger “Steely” Dan Gato, and the … Continue reading "Buckos Nation After Action Report"